Meet Tom Huseby - Staff Accountant
- Staff Accountant
- Specializes in managerial accounting and business leadership
- Bridges the gap of financial understanding between CEOs / CFOs / Presidents / Vice Presidents and their "non-finance" associates
- Mansfield Office: 419.525.2828
- 20+ years experience in managerial accounting and business leadership across various business models, ranging from distribution to automotive and aerospace manufacturing
- Has worked with a wide array of revenue volumes, ranging from small $30M private equity companies to multi-billion dollar public corporations, having managed financial results from 13 countries and 9 separate currencies
- Expertise in financial statement preparation, project management, and transaction due diligence with a penchant for implementing systems and databases
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel® and other Office Suite® products
- Aquinas College, BSBA degree with emphasis in Finance
- Graduated in 1994
I've worked with companies' CEOs, CFOs, Presidents, and Vice Presidents all the way through machine operators and shipping clerks to bridge the gap of financial understanding for the "non-finance" associates while providing leadership information sufficient to guide a given business.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with family and hiking.
Did you know that Tom...
- spent a college semester in Ireland?
- has a knack for blacksmithing?
Interested in meeting other members of our team? You can view all members of our Mansfield and Loudonville accounting team here.