- CPA, Managing Partner
- Specializes in total business accounting, tax and financial services
- Dedicated to his family and church
- Avid hunter with an itch for a shot of adrenaline
- Mansfield Office: 419.525.2828
- Loudonville Office: 419.994.4626
- Over 20 years of public accounting experience in preparing taxes, including individual, partnership, corporate, trust, estate, and exempt organization returns
- Financial statement preparation, including compilations, reviews, and audits for all businesses (i.e. financial statement preparation for construction clients for bonding purposes or reviews of financial statements for not-for-profit organizations)
- Positioning clients to grow – maximizing profits from start-up to eventual sale; attention to detail in every business aspect allows for growth and provides opportunities for improvement
- Working alongside business owners of all sizes and types, from small local businesses to mid-sized regional companies with both domestic and international sales
- Extensive experience servicing clients in the fields of construction, manufacturing, medical, retail, farming, technology services, residential and commercial real estate investment and management, professional practices, religious organizations, and not-for-profit organizations
- Years of working closely with business owners and their staff, which lends itself to relationship-building, trust, and, in turn, meeting the needs of every client
- Owner of multiple privately-held companies
- Mansfield Christian School - Graduated in 1990
- Huntington University, Bachelor of Science, Majors in Accounting and Business Management - Graduated in 1994
- Certified Public Accountant since 1997
- Financial Representative
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board member on several local not-for-profit organizations
- Advisory positions with multiple business clients
Time away from the office is spent with my family, friends, church and at the lake. My family and I currently attend Crossroads Community Church. My wife, Tammy, and I enjoy outdoor activities - such as boating, hiking, and recreational sports - with our three children, Lauren, Lance, and Libby. My son and I enjoy hunting, camping, and fishing together. We spend much of the summer at our lake cottage.
Did you know that Tom...
- played 4 years of soccer at college?
- bungee-jumped from 120 feet?
- went on an African safari?
- is an avid hunter?
- loves to camp extreme?
Interested in meeting other members of our team? You can view all members of our Mansfield and Loudonville accounting team here.