- Credit Union Manager / Treasurer - 20 years
- Business Bookkeeper - 10 years
- Assistant Fiscal Officer for Municipality - 2 years
- Experienced in working with Peachtree® and Quickbooks®; reconciling; general ledger posting; payroll taxes
- Graduated Malabar High School in 1973
- Credit Union School - attended classes at Ohio University (Athens, OH)
In my free time, I volunteer with St. Timothy Lutheran Church's Hunger Task Force, as well as their food pantry and distribution. I also volunteer with Autism Awareness, as I have two great nephews on the spectrum. I currently sing in the St. Timothy Lutheran Church choir and the Madison Community Choir.
Did you know that Sherri...
- was a member of the Mansfield Choral Society for 33 years?
- enjoys walking and playing frisbee with her dog, Murphy?
Interested in meeting other members of our team? You can view all members of our Mansfield and Loudonville accounting team here.