Meet Drew Shaarda - Senior Accountant
- 15+ years public accounting experience
- Prior to joining Banks & Associates, Drew served a combined 9 years with accounting firms and 4 years with a regional firm
- Specializes in taxes, auditing, payroll, Quickbooks®, Peachtree®, accounting, write-up, and tax planning
- Willard High School - Graduated in 1995
- Bowling Green University, Bachelor of Science, Major in Accounting - Graduated in 1999
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
I enjoy spending time with my wife, Krystal, and my three kids - Autumn, Connor, and Ashley. I serve my Lord through Berean Baptist Church and several outreach ministries. Outside of the office, I enjoy hunting, hiking, and camping, or just about any outdoor activity.
Interested in meeting other members of our team? You can view all members of our Mansfield and Loudonville accounting team here.